Introducing the next generation of AWT5 audio watermarking technology. AWT5 now supports both the audible frequency range and ultrasonic signaling, providing unmatched flexibility and versatility. With AWT5, you can transmit information over both the audible and ultrasonic frequency ranges while maintaining the integrity of the original audio signal. Moreover, with ultrasonic signaling capabilities, you can now transmit information without audible audio, via “silent” sound waves. AWT5’s new capability replaces AWT3’s ultrasonic signaling and takes it to a whole new level.
26 January, 2022 // www.audiowatermarking.com — Skyview Networks LLC, a leading U.S. broadcast technology company, is licensing AWT technology to be incorporated into its content distribution services and infrastructure. AWT is a digital signaling solution that enables ancillary digital data to be embedded into distributed audio content. The ability to enrich audio content with ancillary data significantly enhances Skyview’s tools to deliver the most feature-rich content and guarantee the best experience to its customers and end-users.
Detailed information on AWT audio watermarking and sound signaling solutions: www.audiowatermarking.com.
AudioWatermarking announces availability of its new audio watermarking and signaling solution — AWT5.
Audio Watermarking Tools 5 (AWT5) is an audio trigger and watermarking solution especially designed for reliable far-field over-the-air digital signaling. AWT5 applications include “second screen” synchronization, interactivity and interaction via sound, “kick-shopping”, distant triggering, events initiation, and other applications implying transmission of digital codes over-the-air by means of acoustic sound waves. AWT5 is based on a unique and fully proprietary technique of hiding data inside acoustic audio content. AWT5 codes reliably withstand transmission over the air (from loudspeakers to microphone), lossy audio coding (e.g. MP3, Youtube) and room reverberations (e.g. living rooms, halls). AWT5 triggering occurs with high timing accuracy. AWT5 replaces AWT2 in applications requiring reliable over-the-air detection, AWT5 also replaces AWT3 in applications implying transmission of lossy-compressed sound over the air (e.g. FM radio, TV broadcasts, YouTube, etc.).
More information: https://audiowatermarking.info/awt5
AudioWatermarking.info announces a major update of its AWT2 audio watermarking technology, v0.14.01.
- New default “medium capacity” mode (expanding the existing “normal” and “high” capacities); the new mode provides the most optimal balance between watermark transparency, robustness and data-rate
- New type of checksum used in the raw (low-level) watermark payload, providing significantly improved robustness and lower error rate
- The encoder now supports audio stream watermarking directly from command line / console. It can take PCM audio stream from the standard input (stdin) and send encoded (watermarked) audio data to the standard output (stdout), real-time.
- Completely rewritten decoder with improved detection accuracy and smarter decoding logic
- Presets of settings optimized for different types of audio content and offering different
- Completely rewritten SDK, now with native stream decoding and stream encoding functionality
Details and more information at www.audiowatermarking.info.
UBT (http://universalbusinessteam.com) is a service provider offering its Audio and Video Streaming System to its various customers. The system is designed to allow managing, sharing and streaming audio and video content. UBT has licensed the AWT watermarking software to incorporate it within system as a monitoring and back-tracing mean.
UBT website: http://universalbusinessteam.com
Nota (http://nota.dk), a Danish Library and expertise center for people with blindness and low vision, licenses AWT technology to incorporate it within its system and workflow.
Nota website: https://nota.dk/om-nota/english
Artinii (https://artinii.com), a community-driven film distribution company, licenses AWT technology to incorporate it within its system and workflow. AWT engine helps to protect company’s releases.
Artinii website: https://artinii.com
AudioWatermarking.info (http://audiowatermarking.info) announces a new release of its Audio Fingerprinting Tools (AFT) — a proprietary, patented acoustic fingerprinting and audio matching solution. AFT has reached a stable release version, v0.02.18. The latest version brings the following new features and improvements:
– faster and more accurate identification thanks to improved core search mechanisms
– more accurate results with huge audio databases (containing millions of audio recordings)
– ability to handle large metadata
– various fixes and improvements
For more details refer to: http://audiowatermarking.info/aft_main.php
AcoustTech Music Production (http://acoustechmusic.com) licenses AWT technology to incorporate it within its system and workflow. AWT engine helps to efficiently monitor and back-trace audio materials of the company.
AcousTech website: http://acoustechmusic.com
Transistor Limited, a UK-based company running music promotion, sharing and distribution platform for musicians, music agents and agencies, licenses AWT technology to protect audio materials of its clients from piracy.
Transistor’s web-site: http://transistorlabs.co.uk.