AudioWatermarking.info announces a major update of its AWT2 audio watermarking technology, v0.14.01.
- New default “medium capacity” mode (expanding the existing “normal” and “high” capacities); the new mode provides the most optimal balance between watermark transparency, robustness and data-rate
- New type of checksum used in the raw (low-level) watermark payload, providing significantly improved robustness and lower error rate
- The encoder now supports audio stream watermarking directly from command line / console. It can take PCM audio stream from the standard input (stdin) and send encoded (watermarked) audio data to the standard output (stdout), real-time.
- Completely rewritten decoder with improved detection accuracy and smarter decoding logic
- Presets of settings optimized for different types of audio content and offering different
- Completely rewritten SDK, now with native stream decoding and stream encoding functionality
Details and more information at www.audiowatermarking.info.